’Tana Aiyejina with agency report
The Confederation of AFRICAN FOOTBALL says Rigobert Song is not dead, despite reports that he passed away this week.
The former Liverpool and West Ham defender, who has 137 caps for Cameroon, was taken seriously ill on Sunday when he slipped into a coma in his home country.
Nigeria's Female Basketball team continued their impressive form to win the African tournament although they got off to a rough first quarter but they quickly made up and beat Senegal 65 -48.
Nigeria's female basketball team, D'Tigress have reached the final of the 2017 Afrobasket championship after defeating hosts Mali.
D'Tigress won the hard fought game 48-47 at the city arena in Bamako on Saturday.
Afrobasket 2017: D’Tigress cruise to Semifinals
Nigeria’s senior national women’s basketball team, D` Tigress have booked their seminal ticket in the ongoing Afrobasket basketball championships in Bamako, Mali crushing Cote d’Ivoire, 98-43.
- Julius Indongo the former Unified Light-Weltherweightworld Champion from Namibia doing AFRICA Proud!
- Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 28 Years After (PHOTOS)
- NBA announces second Africa Game this August
- Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England.
- Zimbabwe wins Zambia to lift the Cosafa Cup.
- Africa's junior player, Inyang retains tennis crown in New York
- African Sports Award Stands with Carl Ikeme
- Rare Photo of 3 years Old Jay Jay Okocha the Nigerian Football Legend
- Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video)
- Tiote's Corpse Arrives Ivory Coast, Received By Kolo Toure, Wilfried Bony, Kalou