Nicknamed 'Mathematical' for his exquisite skills, pace and accuracy in front of goal, Nigeria's Segun Odegbami is one of Africa's all-time greats.
Rabah Madjer became one of the best forwards in world football during the 1980s, earning fame and honours with FC Porto while helping Algeria become one of the top sides in Africa.
Africa 2-1 Europe (January 2nd, 1997).
(Abedi Pele and Mustapha Hadji scored for Africa and Vincent Guerin scored for Europe).
World Cup star Roger Milla was the most celebrated Camerounian player of the victorious 1984 and 1988 sides, while the back-to-back title winners of 2000 and 2002 were led by Samuel Eto'o, a four-time winner of the African footballer of the year award.
- THE GREAT LOSS OF AN AFRICAN RUGBY LEGEND FROM (SPINGBOKS) SOUTH AFRICA.
- AFRICA HAILS SERENA WILLIAMS!
- Africa's Riyad Mahrez
- Lauritta Onye: "My Man Must Be Tall, Romantic, Caring, Dark, Cute, Have Swagger"
- We Remember the "Big Boss": Stephen Okechukwu Kechi
- Imperious Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Africa's Finest: Rashidi Yekini
- I paid N50 Naira to watch Kun Aguero - Kelechi Iheanacho
- Malek Jaziri: Serving up Tunisia's tennis uprising
- Odunayo Adekuoroye Wins Pro Wrestling League In India.